Actions and Detail Panel
Kidamazoo Splash 2017
Mon, Jun 26, 2017, 8:30 AM – Thu, Jun 29, 2017, 3:30 PM EDT
Start your kid's summer off with a SPLASH! It will be 4 fun packed days that your child won't forget! Some of the activities will include: A Water Park with inflatable water slides and even a foam pit to jump into, an inflatable park with a 70 ft. inflatable tropical obstacle course to run through and a zip line to zip down, a Sports Corner, Crafts, Dramas, Mobile Zoo, Sno-Cones, Cotton candy and so much more! All of this for only $99 if you sign up before May 28th. After May 28th the price will increase to $139. This event is open to all so now is a perfect time to grab your friends and sign up as a group! Spots are limited so sign up online at valleyfamilychurch.org or at the info center!
After I’ve registered my child, what’s next?
- Print your child confirmation receipt and bring it with you on the first day of Splash.
How does daily Check-In work?
- Check-In is open between 8:00-8:45am
- You will need to park and escort your child inside each day.
How does Check-Out work?
- Splash ends at 3:30pm. Park your car and walk to the pick up area in front of the building. Your child can be picked up between 3:15 and 3:30 pm.
- Look for your child’s color group, they will be in the same location each day. Once you find your child’s group, you will be checked out by your child’s group lead teacher.
- Children will NOT be in their check-out locations before 3:15pm. Parents who arrive earlier than 3:15pm will be asked to wait in their car.
- You will be receiving a check-out card with your child’s name and grade on it, on Monday morning. Bring your check-out card with you everyday for pick-up. If someone else is picking up your child, be sure to give that person one of your child’s check-out cards with a parental permission note stating who will be picking up your child.
What should I do with my child’s medications?
- Bring medications in their original labeled containers on the first day of Splash and drop them off at the First Aid table located outside of the Kidamazoo game room. Please pick up your child’s medication at the end of the day on Thursday.
What provision is made for children with nut or dairy allergies?
- A separate area is provided in the lunch area for children with nut/dairy allergies. Group leaders are also made aware of children who have food allergies and these children are given an additional wristband to wear.
What should my child bring to Splash?
- Your printed confirmation receipt on the first day only.
- You child will be receiving a colored wristband on the first day. They will be REQUIREDto wear this daily. This wristband will be their admission for the remainder of the days.
- Each day, bring a sack lunch and a drink in a labeled backpack. We also provide snacks like sno-cones, cotton candy, popcorn, water and Gatorade throughout the day.
- Pre-apply sunscreen daily.
- Wear a swimsuit under clothes and bring a towel. (All belongings should be clearly marked with your child’s name and grade!)
What items are not allowed at Splash?
- Cell phones
- Electronic gaming devices