San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Kick4Life Fall Gala- Hosted by Tyson Beckford, featuring Claudio Reyna (US Soccer player), New York Giant Prince Amukamara, Joanna Christie (Once), Actress Penny McNamee (Wicked, Blue Bloods) and DJ Honza Noel.
Tuesday 29th October, 2013
Suite 36, Midtown, NYC
7pm to 10pm (main event)
Dress Code: Cocktail for women, Business for men
Join us for an evening of drinks, live music and dancing featuring celebrity guests from the world of sports, fashion, music and television - all for a great cause. The main event will run from 7.00pm till 10pm and will include open bar, hors d'ouevres, chocolate fondue, silent auction and more!
Special Guests include: Tyson Beckford (Supermodel and actor), US Soccer Player Claudio Reyna, New York Giant Prince Amukamara, Joanne Christie (lead female in Once on Broadway), Penny McNamee (Wicked, Blue Bloods), More to be confirmed.
After party brought to you by DJ Honza Noel with eclectic sounds fresh from London.
100% goes to the charity Kick4Life.
Special corporate rates are also offered! For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This year, Kick4Life is delighted to be honoring Tucker Robbins for his contribution to international development and philanthropy. For info please go to: www.kick4life.org/tuckerrobbins.php
Kick4Life is an award-winning non-profit that uses the power of sport as a vehicle to deliver intensive and holistic support to transform the lives of orphans and vulnerable youth in Lesotho, Africa.
When & Where
Prince Harry and David Beckham engaging with Kick4Life's work in Lesotho
Kick4Life is an award-winning non-profit that uses the power of sport as a vehicle to deliver intensive and holistic support to transform the lives of vulnerable youth in Lesotho, including health education, housing, nutrition, literacy and support onto education and employment.
We were founded in 2005 and have since focused our efforts in Lesotho in southern Africa, a country with the third highest HIV prevalence (23.2%) in the world and more than 100,000 children have been orphaned by the disease.
· 100,000 youth have been reached through an interactive HIV Prevention Curriculum.
· 8,000 youth have been tested for HIV with more than 350 referred to ongoing medical treatment and support.
· Over 100 youth have completed our Fit4Work employment training program and been linked with work placements
· 200 youth are part of our on-going holistic care and support initiative where youth have access to re-housing, education, psycho-social support, health care and employment training.
· 30 of the most vulnerable women in our program, including those who have been victims of sexual abuse, are part of our Women4Women program of intensive care and support.
Videos of our work:
K4L Summary- http://kick4life.org/watch.php?vid=119178
Fabio Capello visits Kick4Life- http://kick4life.org/watch.php?vid=13410
Prince Harry visits Kick4Life- http://kick4life.org/watch.php?vid=13409