Have you ever asked yourself:
- Am I teaching my child everything he needs to know before he leaves home?
- What is the "right" thing for this child?
- What does she need now in order for her to be a great mother in the future world?
- Is he well equipped to go out on his own?
- Where are the instructions? - Believe it or not there are instructions!
We asked ourselves these same questions and spent years finding the answers, mainly through trial and error. We have discovered a formula that has brought great clarity to these answers and we want to share it with you!
Join us May 12 from 9:30-1:30 and discover the simplicity of the answers. Learn the most important thing your child should know; the formula for raising spiritual, successful children; and the tool or framework for helping children and adults do what they are "suppose to" do.
Also, Tresta will be teaching about the divided number two. Discover how the Fall happened and how it was apart of the plan. How working with the natural laws will help you in teaching and learning with your children. Learn how and why opposition was exactly what "the physician" ordered.
With increasing light and learning,
Tresta Kay Neil, The Creative Mathematician at
When & Where
Keystone Education presents a Monthly Keystone Event. We provide resources for the homeschooling community including: teaching ideas, activities to increase family relationships and other workshops. Our goal is to Increase Spiritual and Personal Intelligence and Connect like Learners.