Actions and Detail Panel
Keys to Powerful Communication Training (Bldg Blocks for Powerful Coaching)
Thu, May 11, 2017, 9:00 AM – Fri, May 12, 2017, 4:00 PM PDT
“Powerful questions help the person you are asking get clarity in his or her life. They can create commitment, get people on the same page, set realistic expectations, build trust, minimize frustration, and help navigate conflict.” Terry Gurno, Leadership Artist
Keys to Powerful Communication Training will give you a major upgrade on how you communicate, lead, and relate to the people around you. In this 16-hour course you will:
- Learn how to improve your communication and leadership effectiveness.
- Learn the difference between coaching, mentoring, counseling, & consulting.
- Learn how to apply coaching communication in your leadership, business, family, community, and non-profit organizations.
- What coaching is (and is not).
- How coaching works to create new awareness and boost positive action.
- How coaching is different from counseling, mentoring and consulting.
- Five powerful coaching models
- The six essential coaching skills, including Active Listening and Asking Powerful Questions
- Learn to communicate effectively after just one class.
Keys to Powerful Communication Training attendees apply what they learn in a variety of settings and come from all walks of life. They are leaders, managers, executives, HR professionals, engineers, trainers, finance professionals, and any person with a passion for helping others who wants to be a better friend, spouse, or co-worker.
If you’re ready to transform the way you interact with people and learn how to support them in reaching their fullest potential, Keys to Powerful Communication Training is for you.
Here are some more details about this Training:
- Provides 16 hours of training that is approved by the International Coach Federation (ICF).
- Taught by a professional coach who has earned certification with the ICF and is a pioneer in the field of coaching.
- Mixture of instruction, demonstration, skills practice with feedback, and Q & A.
- Serves as prerequisite for all other coaching 500-level courses and meets the requirements for ICF Certification.
Cost is $425, which is significantly more affordable than other comparable programs.
Save $50 by registering by April 20!
Want to bring your team? Receive a discount of $25/person with the registration of 3 or more.
Need to know more? Contact us at Jennifer@terrygurno.com and we will be happy to answer any questions.
Should I bring my laptop or tablet? We won't be using any devices during this training. You are welcome to bring them, but please limit their use to break time.
Can I stay at the hotel? Yes. SpringHill Suites has set aside several rooms for our attendees.
Start date: 5/10/17
End date: 5/12/17
Last day to book: 5/3/17