KenectIt Monthly Workshops
Business Funding Webinar Workshops
Same quality content now easily accessible wherever you are!
Learn how to build a successful Crowd-Funding campaign. Crowd-funding describes the collective effort of individuals who pool their money together, usually via the internet to support start up business ventures, technology ideas for products/services, arts and entertainment projects, and charitable initiatives. Our webinars support every aspect of business and the knowledge shared isn’t limited to crowd funding success but encompasses business success as a whole.
1. How to Start and Run a Successful Crowd Funding Campaign. This webinar will walk through each of the key elements of a successful crowd funding campaign. This overview is for the newcomer to crowd funding. Participants will come away with a workbook to assist and guide you through the process.
2. The Power and Components of a Compelling Pitch Video. This webinar shares the best practices around creating your crowd funding video. Participants will receive information about various tools that one can use. Also, we offer a simple process for completing this critical step in your crowd funding campaign.
3. Social Media: A Key to your Funding Success. This webinar unravels the web of social media and its role in crowd funding. Participants are empowered to launch a social media campaign that engages existing fans and increases your network of supporters.
4. Get Creative: Ideas and Strategies to Engage Supporters for a CF Campaign. This webinar may be the most crucial to attend as you plan your crowd funding campaign. We will share ideas and strategies that will exponentially expand your reach of supporters and increase the amount raised in your campaign. If funding is your priority you shouldn’t miss this webinar.
5. Technology is King: How to take your CF Campaign to the Next Level. This webinar covers the many tools and applications available to execute a successful crowd funding campaign. Participants will receive information on the latest technology as well as feedback on which to use, why, and how. This will be time well spent to improve your productivity and enhance the overall quality of your project.
Yolanda Williams is a Project Manager with experience in the IT industry since 1997. Yolanda has worked with Fortune 100 companies and done consulting work for General Electric, Abbott Laboratories, Ford Motor Company, Home Depot, SunTrust, Wendy’s/Arby’s Group, Teradata, United Rentals, the Gap, Sears Holding Company, and E*Trade Financial.
To learn more visit: http://www.5startrainingatl.com/
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.