Actions and Detail Panel
Keller Williams Clients' Choice Realty / VanEd Real Estate Licensing
Sat, Aug 12, 2017, 9:00 AM – Sat, Sep 30, 2017, 12:00 PM MDT
Keller Williams Clients' Choice Realty / VanEd Real Estate Licensing Partnership
VanEd has partnered with Keller Williams Clients' Choice to provide a unique education program. The program is based around VanEd's successful online licensing coursework, with the addition of supplemental classroom sessions hosted by Keller Williams at their offices.
Why is this so great?
You get all the advantages and flexibility of online learning (including VanEd's instructor support by phone/chat/email), PLUS the live support of an experienced Keller Williams tutor to help review difficult topics and answer your questions.
Keller Williams Client's Choice Licensing Package
COURSES IN THIS PACKAGE
- REAL ESTATE LAW & PRACTICE
- COLORADO CONTRACTS & REGULATIONS
- COLORADO CLOSINGS
- COLORADO RECORD KEEPING & TRUST ACCOUNTS
- COLORADO LEGAL ISSUES
- COLORADO PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS
- COLORADO REAL ESTATE LICENSE EXAM PREP
- REAL ESTATE LICENSE EXAM PREP (GENERAL)
Courses are weekly on Saturday from 9am to 12pm, excluding Sep 2nd (Labor Day weekend).
Persons with no prior real estate qualifications must take the full course package consisting of 168 credit hours in six course. State only licensing instruction also available. Contact Penny for details.
Register & Purchase here: (168 hrs for $900)
- For information concerning the online coursework, payment or VanEd policies please contact VanEd anytime by email / phone: email@example.com | (303) 245-0258
- For questions related to the supplemental classroom sessions, please contact Penny Oberg with Keller Williams: firstname.lastname@example.org | 719-600-1058.