Actions and Detail Panel
Keiser Indoor Cycling - FOUNDATIONS
Sat, April 29, 2017, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM PDT
At Keiser, we value education. Keiser Foundation’s is a full-day training course that applies all the required information needed to instruct group indoor cycling classes. Our education team is primed and ready to educate trainers and instructors from around the globe on indoor cycling. The Keiser Indoor Cycling Foundations Course is the first step on an indoor cyclists road to effective and engaging rides and instruction. Keiser Foundation’s is a full-day training course that applies all the required information needed to instruct group indoor cycling classes. Attendees receive both practical and theoretical training by a Master instructor, a detailed training manual, certificate of completion, CEC’s from ACE and AFAA and links to the Keiser Community.
Why become Keiser Certified?
- Understand how to use all the features on the Keiser bike
- Correctly set up riders for a more comfortable ride
- Relate the long and short term physiological benefits to indoor cycling
- Apply bike metrics for real life application and comparison
- Create engaging and fun classes with drill and music ideas
- Design class templates for various types of rides
- Learn instructing elements that are critical to creating great group experiences