Keeping Your Kids from Canaan" Parenting Conference - Pittsburgh
Saturday, January 26, 2013 at 9:00 AM (EST)
Bethel Park, PA
*** Thanks to a generous donation from our corporate sponsors, all attendees to the conference will receive a FREE copy of Dr. Bruce McCracken's book, "Keeping Your Kids from Canaan."
Dan Kreider - Pittsburgh Steeler's Superbowl Champion
Dr. Bruce McCracken - Author - "Keeping Your Kids from Canaan"
Keynote Session - Keeping Your Kids from Canaan
As a parent you realize that there are evil influences out to win the hearts, minds and bodies of your children. God didn’t want his chosen people to look, smell or think like the Canaanites … and gave a very specific plan to Moses in Deuteronomy 6 how to keeps his “Kids from Canaan!” Our goal is to share God’s parenting plan with your families in our general session and workshops. We want to give your parents the tools they need to “raise their children in the Lord.”
- The 5 Keys to Biblical Parenting
- Identifying Your Parenting Style
- Facebook, Cell Phones & Filters
- What's Happening to My Teen?
- This Isn't the Brady Bunch Anymore
- many more!
Saturday, October 13, 2012
9:00 - 9:15am Registration / Coffee
9:15 - 10:15 Keynote - Dr. Bruce McCracken
10:15 - 10:25 Break
10:25 - 11:10 Workshop Session I
11:10 - 11:20 Break
11:20 - 12:15 Workshop Session II
12:15 - 1:00pm Keynote - Dan Kreider
Additional information can be found at www.keepingyourkidsfromcanaan.com
When & Where
House on the Rock Family Ministries
House on the Rock Family Ministries believes building strong families is vital to building strong churches!
Our goal is to:
- Encourage men to become loving servant leaders in their homes and churches.
- Enrich marriages so couples will leave a legacy of a fulfilling marriage for their children and grand-children to follow.
- Equip parents to become the primary spiritual leaders of their children.
- Energize churches to start, or strengthen, their ministries to men, marriages, and families.