Keep Your Home Los Angeles County - Understanding Loan Modifications from A-Z! Learn to Apply and get APPROVED!
Thursday, May 3, 2012 from 11:00 PM to 11:05 PM (PDT)
Keep Your Home Los Angeles County - Understanding Loan Modifications from A-Z!
Learn how to apply for the Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP) as well as Traditional Loan Modifications and get APPROVED!!!
Learn how to prepare Successful Budgets and Profit and Loss Statements that get your Loan Modifications APPROVED!!!
Learn the SECRETS that lenders don’t want you to know!!!
RSVP A MUST!!! ONLY 20 SEATS PER SESSION!!!
THIS SEMINAR WILL COVER THE FOLLOWING:
· HAMP (Home Affordable Modification Program) Underwriting Guidelines and Recent Updates/Changes.
· What you CAN and CANNOT expect when dealing with 2nd Liens and HELOCS.
· Understanding how to qualify for a Loan Modification when you are NOT LATE!!!
· Understanding the Standard Waterfall Process and how the lender will use this process to lower your (or your borrower's) mortgage payment.
· Learn what to do when your (or your borrower’s) Loan Modification has been denied.
· How to structure the budget and/or Profit and Loss Statement
· How to correctly calculate Rental Income, bonuses, overtime and other types of income
· And Much, Much More!!
When & Where
Artricia Woods, Affinity Real Estate & Mortgage Services
Affinity Real Estate & Mortgage Services consists of seasoned professionals that have over 20 years of combined experience working in the real estate & mortgage industry. Our company is based on the belief that our clients’ needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting your needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from referrals.
Affinity Real Estate & Mortgage Services is based in Southern California and specializes in Real Estate Services and Foreclosure Prevention Services, including Loan Modification and Loss Mitigation Services. We also provide a wide variety of real estate and foreclosure prevention training and seminars for both real estate professionals and homeowners.
We recently changed our name (formerly Consumer Modification Services) in an effort to streamline our training products so that they are more "inline" with the Department of Real Estate (DRE) and National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) Safe Act standards. As a result, we are able to extend our course offerings to provide both credited and non-credited seminars!
As a full-service Mortgage Brokerage, we are now able to offer you the following services:
- Loan Modification Services (we are NML/MLO approved)
- Loan Modification Consultations
- Short Sale Assistance
- Purchase & Sale Of Properties
- Assistance With Obtaining Mortgage Loans.
As a result of our developed relationships with mortgage servicers/lenders, we have the unique ability to effectively negotiate the best possible modification for you.
A loan modification is a complex process and a difficult task for most people to handle. Let our team of professionals help you achieve financial freedom today!