San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join us for a discussion on marketing analytics and how to construct the right strategy for your business. During this discussion we’ll teach you the Five Principles to building and implementing a holistic marketing analytics strategy which identifies the right metrics for understanding and interpreting the impact of your marketing efforts across channels and conversion processes.
Some of the questions we’ll help you answer include:
- What’s best-practice for a measurement plan?
- How do I construct a cross-channel marketing funnel?
- Am I giving all my upper-funnel tactics the credit they deserve?
- Which revenue or conversion metrics are best for the c-suite and why?
- What should the critical elements of my marketing dashboard be and for what levels of access?
- What elements should I always include in my campaign planning to ensure appropriate measurement?
- How do I attributed value correctly to all marketing channels?
- How do I implement a strategy that is sustainable long-term for my business?
Matt Hertig is the Co-Founder of Alight Analytics, an independent marketing analytics firm based in Kansas City, Missouri. Under his leadership, Alight developed the world's first marketing analytics platform, ChannelMix, which established Alight Analytics at the cutting edge of multi-channel marketing analytics. Prior to founding Alight Analytics, Matt built an extensive background in CRM, database marketing, web strategy and business intelligence by serving as an executive leading multi-million dollar database marketing systems and multi-channel web strategies at companies such as AMC Theaters, American Century Investments and Payless ShoeSource.
Bring your questions to KCDMA's Monthly Luncheon on September 13 to get answers from a nationally recognized leader in marketing analytics. Space is limited and first-come, first-serve, so sign up today!
KCDMA is an association of Kansas City marketers that is dedicated to promoting successful, data-driven marketing by offering valuable educational opportunities and connecting local, like-minded professionals. Learn more at KCDMA.org >>