San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join us for a deep dive into consumers’ spam folder behavior and a 7-point plan for how you can avoid spam complaints and extend your subscriber relationships.
Some of the questions we’ll help you answer include:
- How can I determine an optimal cadence for my email communications?
- What are steps I should take to improve permissioning and how will it impact my consents?
- How can I prevent spam complaints and unsubscribes?
- What’s the latest on best practices for mobile-friendly emails and landing pages?
- How should I engage with email subscribers who have just had a poor customer experience?
- What are some ways I can increase subscribers’ interest?
Bring your questions to KCDMA’s Monthly Luncheon on March 14th to get answers from Chad White, Director of Research at Litmus. Space is limited and first-come, first-serve, so sign up today!
Chad White is the Research Director at Litmus, a web-based email design, testing, and analytics platform. He is also the author of Email Marketing Rules and thousands of posts and articles on digital marketing. His research and commentary have appeared in more than 100 publications, including The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, U.S. News & World Report, Advertising Age, Adweek, Fortune, and MarketWatch.
KCDMA is an association of Kansas City marketers that is dedicated to promoting successful, data-driven marketing by offering valuable educational opportunities and connecting local, like-minded professionals. Learn more at KCDMA.org >>