San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Presented in Partnership with
the Nonprofit Connect and Johnson County Community College
A seminar in the morning and workshop in the afternoon to help you develope a strategy for your nonprofit!
A Program Tailored to Help You Plan Your Next Nonprofit Promotion
Join us for the KCDMA 2016 Marketing for Small Nonprofits seminar and workshop. With a variety of new social platforms and media channels available today, it's important to utilize the tactics that works best for your nonprofit.
Learn from industry experts how to utilize your resources in a short amount of time with a limited budget.
Some of the questions we'll help you answer include:
- Explore the basics, new algorithms, and paid versus unpaid services for social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Engage your target audience with content across all platforms including social media and email marketing
- Maximize your marketing strategy by taking advantage of best practices for email marketing like data personalization, targeting segments, and testing to best measure results.
Need more tips on how to set up your social and email campaign? Bounce your ideas off of the speakers in the afternoon workshop to best strategize for your local nonprofit. Bring your laptop and any promotional items needing input and our experts will offer their insights and advice.
Meet one-on-one with top marketers like:
- Rachel Hodgson l Great Plains SPCA
- Cassie Pikarsky l The National Museum of Toys/Miniatures
- Jessica Best l emfluence
- Alyssa Murfey l VML
- Allie Freeland l Marketing Communications Consultant
- Monica Tiffany l Merrigan & Co.
Attend and You May Be a Winner!
All attendees will be automatically entered into a drawing to win the opportunity for your nonprofit to receive free marketing assistance as the subject of a JCCC facility led class.
KCDMA is an association of Kansas City marketers that is dedicated to promoting successful, data-driven marketing by offering valuable educational opportunities and connecting local, like-minded professionals. Learn more at KCDMA.org >>