San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Companies all have one thing in common, their customers. Customer engagement, however, sets companies apart in the eyes of their audience. With the increasing number of avenues to reach consumers, it’s our job as marketers to help companies understand who their customer is and how to engage them.
KCDMA has assembled some of the Marketing Industry’s elite to talk about the importance of positioning the customer at the center of every experience. Learn from the people who lead companies on how to skillfully create each customer experience to grow satisfaction and loyalty, and in turn, revenue.
So, what about YOUR experience at KCDMA’s 2017 Direct Marketing Symposium?
Here’s a glimpse of what you can expect:
- Buyer Personas - Adele Revella, CEO of Buyer Persona Institute
- Landing Pages & Acquisition - Brian Massey, Founder of Conversion Sciences LLC
- Marketing to Millennials with Kids - Jeff Fromm, President of FutureCast
- Big Data, the Right Data - Jeremy Roberts, Director of Partnership Marketing at Acxiom
- Using Empathy to Increase Conversions in B2B Marketing - Brian Carroll, Lead Generation Consultant
Learn from the very best … have our people talk to your people in January. Register now
KCDMA is an association of Kansas City marketers that is dedicated to promoting successful, data-driven marketing by offering valuable educational opportunities and connecting local, like-minded professionals. Learn more at KCDMA.org >>
How much does it cost to set-up models and what are the ongoing costs?