Kauffman FASTTRAC ® NewVenture™ for the Boomer
Weekly Event - Every Friday: 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (EST)
Thursday Evening Program
Evening 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Offered in Spanish or English
There's no shortage of enthusiasm for starting or growing a business. And seemingly no limit to the availability of "how to", "what to do", and even "when to do it" guides for entrepreneurs. So how do you find your way through the clutter to find the information you really want?
Get the answers you are looking for with FastTrac NewVenture.
Designed specifically for entrepreneurs in the early stages of business development, FastTrac NewVenture not only helps you uncover the answers, it also helps you determine the questions to ask. Save time and money by testing the feasibility of your business concept before you launch. Form relationships with people who can prove to you that starting or growing your own business doesn't mean going it alone.
Tools of the Trade
Owning your own business is the American dream. Building it to withstand the test of time requires a unique set of tools. That's where FastTrac NewVenture makes a difference by providing the opportunity to:
- Explore entrepreneurship;
- Identify and meet market needs;
- Objectively evaluate your concept and plans for moving forward;
- Develop a working knowledge of business fundamentals such as marketing, product/service development, management, and financials;
- Begin building an infrastructure for your business operations and processes;
- Explore the risk and success factors in the marketplace;
- Understand how to access the human, financial, and business resources;
- Network with entrepreneurs and professionals;
- Respond to changes that can impact your business; and
- Build an actionable business plan.
Form new Relationships to Help Your Business Grow
There's no substitute for experience. Nothing proves it better than FastTrac NewVenture facilitated by entrepreneurs who are not only knowledgeable but have a proven ability to connect with people. They create an environment that encourages you to interact with other entrepreneurs—gaining insight from their experiences and establishing relationships that will last for years.
FastTrac NewVenture provides the resources, support, and motivation to prove to yourself that your dreams are within reach.
For questions Call 305-StartUp (305.782.7887)
or email jim@305Startup.org
The Southeast Financial Center
200 South Biscayne Boulevard
Powered by Startup Miami the Venture Factory – is an invitation only member based venture catalyst and accelerator.
Designed to accelerate and incubate Enterprise innovation in South Florida. We do this by coaching, consulting, training and investing in client companies.
Certified as a Kauffman FastTrac ® Program director - all our programs are delivered using top tier facilitators, successful entrepreneurs and proven business leaders and by using best of breed methodologies. We connect our start-ups and start overs to a world of resources.