Customer Service for Today's Marketplace
Customer Service has become increasingly important, as competition tightens and choices for consumers increase. This session provides in-depth discussion of the types of customers we encounter, the five service dimensions and communication components critical to successful service. Anyone who works in a service oriented role should attend!
After completing this session, attendees will leave with:
insight into the main customer types they will encounter
understanding of the 5 service dimensions
- recommendations on how to communicate in a service oriented style
11:30 a.m. - Check-In, networking, and light refreshments
12:00 p.m. - Session Begins
1:00 p.m. - Session Ends
Coffee, Water, and a light lunch will be provided.
This training is made available at no cost to you. To attend, click the green “Register” button and complete the registration form by 12 p.m. Monday, 3/20/2017.
For more information, please email email@example.com
Save This Event
When & Where
ProService Hawaii is the premier provider of HR Administration Services. Our Bundled HR Solution continues to deliver significant competitive advantages to our 2,000+ clients.
Our clients enjoy:
- Significant savings and cost-containment for health care and workers’ compensation
- Decreased employment-related risk
- A suite of HR, managerial, and certified safety training programs
- On-time and accurate payroll administration
- Dedicated HR Service Teams for all transactions and inquiries
- Compliance guidance via certified industry experts
- Enhanced HR experience for employees