Actions and Detail Panel
KASHFlow Accounting software - course
Tue, May 9, 2017, 9:30 AM – 5:00 PM BST
Are you a small business owner or a bookkeeper that needs to learn how to use Kashflow Accounting software?
This one-day course covers all aspects that you'd need to know, if you were in sole-charge of doing the bookkeeping for a small organisation, using Kashflow Online.
- How to set up a Kashflow system from scratch
- How to enter opening balances
- Posting customer invoices and credit notes
- Posting supplier bills and credit notes
- Paying suppliers
- Petty cash
- Prepare a VAT return
- Reconcile the bank
- Post journals
- Run reports amongst over things.
This is a useful course if:
- You are thinking of working with the online software - Kashflow
- You are going for jobs which have a requirement for you to be able to use this software
- You want to put this skill on your CV, or
- You are a bookkeeper or accountant and will be using this for clients or even
- You run your own business and want to know how to use Kashflow for yourself.
You will need to bring your own laptop.
The course materials includes:
- The handouts on the day
- Access to the Kashflow online software
Your course tutor has been using this software for over a decade.
Successful completion of the course is the equivalent to being at the level of having a level 2 certificate in computerised accounts.
In the final hour (if you are already on the software), then we will have time to look at individual accounts and answer individual questions.
Lunch and refreshments all day is included.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
What if I don't have a laptop?
A laptop can be hired for an additional £15. But this needs to be booked in advance.