Kappa Delta-Alpha Xi 11th Annual Shamrock N' Run
$25
Kappa Delta-Alpha Xi 11th Annual Shamrock N' Run

Kappa Delta-Alpha Xi 11th Annual Shamrock N' Run

Event Information

Share this event
Date and Time
Location
Location

Cherokee Park

745 Cochran Hill Road

Louisville, KY

View Map

Event description

Description

You have an incredible opportunity to make a lasting impact on America’s future by standing with Kappa Delta Sorority to promote the well-being of children in the state of Kentucky and across the country. On November 5, 2016, the Alpha Xi Chapter of Kappa Delta Sorority at the University of Louisville will host its 11th annual Shamrock N’ Run 5K to raise money for the prevention of child abuse through Prevent Child Abuse Kentucky and Prevent Child Abuse America. 

Our goal is to raise $13,000 for the prevention of child abuse. The majority of the proceeds – 80 percent – will stay in our community to fund the admirable work being done by Prevent Child Abuse Kentucky. The remaining 20 percent will go to Prevent Child Abuse America, the leading advocate for preventing child abuse and neglect among our nation’s children since 1972. Since adopting PCAA as our national philanthropy in 1983, Kappa Delta has raised more than $15 million nationally for this important cause. With your help, we can continue to make an impact on the lives of children in our community and nationwide.

Share with friends
Date and Time
Location

Cherokee Park

745 Cochran Hill Road

Louisville, KY

View Map

Save This Event

Event Saved