Kappa Alpha Psi 2nd Annual Golf Tournament
Saturday, October 19, 2013 from 12:30 PM to 5:30 PM (CDT)
San Antonio, TX
- This years event will be held Saturday, 19 October 2013 at the well-manicured Fort Sam Houston Golf Course in San Antonio, Texas.
- Shotgun Start at 12:30 pm.
- The cost for this event is only $75 per person or $300 for a 4 person team. This price includes 18 holes of golf, riding cart, lunch and various prizes.
- To help us properly plan for this event, please pre-register paying your registration fee on the web page.
- Golf attire is required. Collared shirts and shorts or slacks.
* Individual Registration - 18 holes of golf, riding cart, & lunch.
* Silver Sponsorship -Company Logo on all advertising. (No golfing)
* Gold Sponsorship -Company Logo on all advertising and Banner with Company name at designated hole. (No golfing)
* Team Registration - 18 holes of golf, riding cart, & lunch for team of 4 players.
* Platnuim Registration - 18 holes of golf, riding cart, & lunch for team of 4 players, Company Logo on all advertising, Banner with Company name at designated hole.
On behalf of the San Antonio Alumni Chapter of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, greetings! Please take a moment and review our request for your alliance in our 2nd Annual golf tournament fund-raising efforts. We ask that you consider partnering with us as we host what is sure to be a wonderful event for the community. The 18-hole, four-man scramble tournament will take place on October 19, 2013, at Fort Sam Houston Golf Course in San Antonio, TX. We anticipate over 130 golfers and will have prizes available for selected participates. We most graciously ask that your establishment consider donating a small gift/prize for the registration raffle we will have for all participating golfers. For your support, we will proudly acknowledge your involvement and inform the community that you are actively contributing to the outreach and community service efforts of our organization.
The San Antonio Alumni Chapter is a 501c(3) non-profit organization and your participation is tax deductible. Proceeds from this event will benefit many of our community service projects to include our Scholarship Endowment Fund.
Remember that your support allows us to continue to make a positive difference in the community. Below you’ll see our point of contact and mailing address for your consideration.
Deadline for all donations is October 15, 2013. For more information, please visit www.sanantonionupes.org or contact the Chairman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 210-573-5932.
Have questions about Kappa Alpha Psi 2nd Annual Golf Tournament? Contact Kappa Alpha Psi San Antonio Alumni Chapter