The Kandid Kurves Emerald & Onyx Black Tie Gala has as its mission, a desire to give back to the local community, and we would greatly appreciate your support. Curvy women from all over the United States will be in attendance as we pay homage to some of the Plus Size industry icons as we bring depression awareness to the runway! Our Honorees include:
1. Gwen DeVoe, CEO of Full Figured Fashion Week. She will be awarded the "DIVA of the MILLENNIUM" award.
2. Sharon Quinn, The ORIGINAL RUNWAY DIVA. She will be awareded the "DIVA of the MILLENNIUM" award.
3. Linda Scott, CEO of 1426 Fashion Week "DIVA ON POINT"
4. MsNickee Mack, CEO of Diva Day International "DIVA ON POINT"
5. Trina The Doll, Runway Diva all receiving the "DIVA ON POINT" award.
The event will be covered by several curvy girl magazines, bloggers, videographers, and more. We are anxiously looking forward to this year’s event, which will be held October 22, 2016.