A Full Week of Kanban Training!
This is a modular training program. Two classes will be offered:
- KMP I: Kanban System Design (2 days, Monday-Tuesday)
- KMP II: Kanban Management Professional (2 day, Wednesday-Thursday)
Who Should Attend
The focus varies somewhat by class. Please refer to the respective class pages for details. Generally, your classmates may include first and second line managers, project managers, product managers, experienced individual contributors and technical experts, scrum masters, business unit leaders, C-level executives, their improvement coaches and consultants.
Please refer to the respective class pages for detailed descriptions. Here is a very short summary:
- The Kanban System Design class: having vs. not having gotten this level of training correlates strongly with successful, impactful vs. shallow Kanban implementations. Here you learn how to apply systems thinking to design and introduce unique Kanban systems in your unique work environments. The focus is not towards the team, but on better service delivery, customer satisfaction, and business performance.
- The Kanban Management Professional class is about sustaining evolutionary improvements, deepening Kanban practices, and organizational feedback loops enabled with the Kanban cadences.
All classes are certified by Lean Kanban University. Participants receive standard LKU certificates of course completion. LKU awards the following credentials-professional designations:
- Team Kanban Practitioner (TKP): for successfully completing the TKP class (1 day)
- Kanban Management Professional: for successfully completing both KMP I and II classes (4 days)
You don't have to take both the KMP I and II classes during the same week. If you have taken KMP I before (also designated by LKU in the past as "Foundation" or "Foundation I"), then you only need KMP II to complete the KMP credential requirements. You can also take KMP I now and KMP II in the future. You can also take them from different Accredited Kanban Trainers (AKTs).
- Lean Kanban University's certified training curriculum and teaching methods were created through collaboration of leading Kanban experts and validated in hundreds of training classes around the world.
- You get pragmatic, actionable guidance you can implement in your organization next week - because it doesn't require permission, a large budget or getting others to change
- You get a trainer who is long-time user and world class coach of the method. CodeGenesys' Ajay Reddy are teaming up for a great week of training.
- Attendee substitutions are allowed anytime until the start of the class.
- Refunds are provided as follows: 35 days or more, 100%; 15 days or more, 50%
- The organizer reserves the right to cancel classes if registrations are insufficient.
- The organizer reserves the right to change the dates or location of the classes.
Ajay is CEO and Founder of CodeGenesys.
Ajay Reddy the author of Scrumban [R]Evolution- advocating risk management with empirical , data driven approaches in applying Lean and Agile frameworks. He is recognized by Lean Kanban University (LKU) as a Enterprise Services Planning Trainer (ESPT) and is an Accredited Kanban Trainer (AKT) - He helps organizations as an enterprise portfolio planning and program level coach. He is a co-founder of ScrumDo.com which supports Scrum, Kanban and SAFe implementations in 147 countries North and South America, Europe, Australia, Africa and Asia.