Want to learn how to use the kamado style grill? In this exclusive cooking class led by Eric Gephart and Kamado Grille's culinary team, you'll receive the following:
- A taste of our newest culinary inspirations
- Free soda, tea and coffee
- An exclusive behind-the-scenes view of Kamado Grille and its kitchen
- Direct interaction with the Kamado Grille culinary team where you can ask all of your questions
- A history of a dish and learn a new cooking style
- ....And so much more!
Please RSVP soon as this is a "first come, first serve" class! Be sure to invite at least one other person to enjoy this remarkable experience with.
PS- Can't make the class in person? Feel free to follow along from the comfort of your home with our live stream available at kglive.co.
Save This Event
When & Where
832 Springfield Commons Dr
Kamado Grille is the newest restaurant in Raleigh, NC. We're the first restaurant in the world to cook exclusively on kamado style grills and feature some of the best dishes from around the world all made grill centric. We also "bring the outdoors in" and our building looks like the coolest backyard cookout you've ever been to. Finally, we feature full-scale iPad ordering right from the table where you can order what you want, when you want it and pay whenever you would like. Welcome to Kamado Grille!