Brought to you by Aim Yoga. Join Kalari Yoga Workshop With Amanda Koh on 17 & 18 December 2016 at iSpirit Asia Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. Kalari Yoga Workshop, Liberate your body from pain, Hatha Yoga Alignment, and Pranayama and Yoga Nidra. The workshops are suitable for all levels of yoga practitioner, modifications will be offered for a variety of levels.
- Title: Kalari Yoga Workshop With Amanda Koh
- Date: 17 & 18 December 2016 (Saturday & Sunday)
- Time: 9:00am to 2:00pm
- Venue: ISPIRIT ASIA (ONE SOUTH): B-5-12 One South Street Mall, Taman Serdang Perdana, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor, Malaysia (View Map)
- Organizer: AIM YOGA
- Partner: www.iSpirit.asia & Yogavatar New Age Yoga
- Inquiries email: email@example.com
- Inquires contact: +60176688785 (Chester Tan: AIM YOGA)
- REGISTER NOW
- Event Category: Yoga Workshop
- Language: English
- Presenter: Amanda Koh
- Duration: 3.5 hours per day, 2 days workshop
- Level: All levels
- Contents: Kalari Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Pranayama
- Certification: Students will receive official certificate of attendance from iSpirit Asia upon completion of the sessions.
Day-1: 17 December 2016 (Saturday)
9:00am to 10:30am Kalari Yoga Workshop (90min)
Kalari yoga is a flowing and fluid vinyasa that celebrates rhythm and movement. Suitable for yoga practitioners of all levels, it enables practitioners to come into a practice that is the same time strong and graceful, and also exuberant energy in a meditative state of quietude.
12:00pm to 2:00pm Liberate your body from pain (2hrs)
This workshop is for yoga practitioners of all levels who may be managing injuries or chronic pain. The workshop covers backache management, myofascial release, restorative yoga therapy and also provides information on adopting a lifestyle that enables a pain-free life. Most people have no idea how good their bodies are supposed to feel because they have been living in pain for so long. You can find instant relief from this session.
Day-2: 18 December 2016 (Sunday)
9:00am to 11:00am Hatha Yoga Alignment (2hrs)
Learn how to come into an enabling yoga practice that is accessible, strengthening and stabilizing. Learn the finer points of asana alignment and learn to achieve yoga poses that require a deeper level of flexibility, without creating instability and injury. Suitable for beginner to intermediate level students.
12:30pm to 2:00pm Pranayama and Yoga Nidra (90min)
A daily pranayama practice can change the energy and direction of your life. Learn the techniques of proper pranayama practice as it is meant to be. Experience the liberating relaxation of yoga nidra to come into bliss and restfulness.
ABOUT AMANDA KOH
Amanda is a Singapore based yoga and pilates teacher with a decade of yoga and pilates teaching experience. She emphasises a practice that is safe, informed and loving. She is part of a global shift of teachers who love the practice and who are seeking to rediscover and come into a wholesome and nourishing practice that uplifts and brings joy and lightness of heart and being.
- Day-1: Kalari Yoga Workshop & Liberate your body from pain: MYR225 (regular price) / MYR180 (Early Bird ends 17 November 2016)
- Day-2: Hatha Yoga Alignment & Pranayama and Yoga Nidra: MYR225 (regular price) / MYR180 (Early Bird ends 17 November 2016)
- Bank Transfer to Maybank Account: 112103215247 Tan Jiann Lin
- Cash Payment to organizer representative: Contact +60176688785 (AIM YOGA)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Photos and video may be taken from time to time on our premises by iSpirit.asia employees, solely for iSpirit.asia marketing purposes.
- No refund or credit will be issued for cancellation 3 weeks before the event.
- All refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
- Step-1: Fill in the form to register
- Step-2: Receive an email from organizer AIM YOGA
- Step-3: Make payment to organizer AIM YOGA
- Step-4: Email payment slip to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Step-5: Receive an online receipt from organizer within 3 working days