Actions and Detail Panel
Kairos Artistry Flow
Sun, April 2, 2017, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM PDT
Chiropractic is a philosophy, science, and art... not a philosophy, science, and technique.
So what does it mean to be a chiropractic artist? How does one go about elevating their artistry? And in what "space" is great art created?
On Sunday, April 2nd, 2017, Dr. Brett Jones will journey from the Bay Area to Southern California to share his process of training the vessel to allow the inner artist to emerge.
This event is being called "Kairos Artistry Flow" so that the educational content provided by Dr. Brett can be delivered in a unique intensity and form that will best meet the needs of the group assembled.
Potential topics include:
- Torqued Subluxation Patterns and their Vortices of Influence
- Engaging the Energetic Body
- Osseus Levers and Impulse Applications
- Understanding the MyoFascial Matrix for Adjustments that travel the system
- Upper Cervical Specific, Full Spine, and Extremity Adjustments
Resgistration will be capped to 20 attendees.
Cost of registration is $125.
Payments can be made by
1) Venmo - send payment to "drbrettjones"
2) Eventbrite - use link above
3) Cash payments to student reps Anthony Schuller and Keiko Hamano
30-Day Cancellation Policy:
If there is a registration cancellation request made with less than 30 days leading up to the event, money paid for the event can be transferred to a future event but will not be refunded. If request is made and there is 30 or more days until the event, a refund will be granted.
Dr. Brett Jones is the current Art Director of Kairos Training Culture, founder of Adjusting Ninjas, and developer of Kairos Impulse Systems.
For additional information about this workshop, please email firstname.lastname@example.org