We here at SidewalkDog.com (the #1 resource for all things dog-friendly in the Twin Cities) are teamin’ up with the famous Psycho Suzi’s Motor Lounge to raise some dough to protect the dogs who protect us. Police K9 INvest Project is on a mission to outfit the Minneapolis Canine Unit with custom-fit bulletproof vests (a hefty $2,600 a pop). Up until now, these pooches have gone without the protection afforded to their human partners.
Your mission, and we insist you accept it, is to support this uber-worthy cause whilst enjoying all Psycho Suzi’s has to offer. Haven’t been to the self-proclaimed “tiki bar for a crass and cynical age”? First, shame on you. Second, here’s what you can expect at K9s Gone Savage:
- Live music from Exotik-A-GoGo
- Featured cocktails, like Suzi’s Mai Tai, and local craft beer
- Delish eats such as the eatery’s world-famous pizza and pupus
- A visit from some Minneapolis K9s: veteran Maui, who went his entire career sans vest, sustaining injuries during his crime-fighting career; and young Simon, the newbie we’re raising money for
- Prize drawing: Dog Lovers Weekend for three (two people + one pup) at Gunflint Lodge in Grand Marais (includes three nights, all meals, ski and snowshoe rentail, dog activity fees and more!)
- Fun all around
This special indoor event is for 21+ bipedals only, so ensure the pooch has plenty of at-home entertainment before you join us (sans pup) to get savage. Snag your tickets NOW!*
*Tickets purchased online (here) are $25. Tickets purchased at the door are $30. Get 'em now and save!
When & Where
All things dog-friendly in Minnesota!
Restaurants, breweries, coffee shops, apartments, dog parks, events, and more!