January 7-8, 2017
Optional Pre-Conference Workshops on January 6th (Advanced Registration Required)
This Two Day, Hands On, Teacher Centered event will focus on innovative learning in the Primary Classroom.
Have you ever found yourself at an educational technology conference and wondered, "But how would this work in my Kindergarten classroom? Or "What can my first graders do with this tool?" If so, this is the event for you! Let's get together and share what our little learners can create when we put the right tools in their hands and provide innovative and meaningful learning opportunities.
Session topics will include:
- Technology and the NGSS: STEM/STEAM, Maker spaces, Coding, and Robotics with little learners
- Infusing Technology into the K-2 Common Core ELA and Math standards
- iPads in the Primary Classroom
- Digital Citizenship and Internet Safety for young students
- Primarily Google: Google Apps for Education (The Google Suite!) for K-2 learners
Learn more here: www.k2cantoo.com
We have an amazing panel of experienced Primary educators assembled from all over the state, including Apple Distinguished Educators, Google Certified Innovators, Google Education Trainers, and more!
Share with friends