Justice for All- Augusta, Georgia
Sunday, August 19, 2012 at 7:00 PM (EDT)
Please immediatelly watch this video messege
Thank you for calling the hotline for the How to Get Justice in Georgia seminar. There will be a FREE open seminar. This session will cover a summary of how the Parole Board works and what can be done to help your love one. Then we will have a second session for those who purchase our Workbook full of forms required to petition the parole board. The Georgia Department of Corrections and or other Government agencies for the specific relief desired. This work book is worth thousands of dollars. Normally, we sell this work book for two hundred and fifty dollars. However, if you order it now you can get this workbook for only $100. To order the workbook GO TO "ORDER NOW". You will recieve admission and the Super Justice Workbook. We will show you how to fill out the forms in the workbook at the seminar.
The seminar will be held at ten different locations:
- Friday, August 17th, 2,012 at five thirty we will be at the Macon Marriott Hotel, · ,
- Saturday, August 18th, 2012 at 9 a m at the Atlanta Downtown central Library, One Margaret Mitchell Square, Atlanta, GA
- Saturday August 18th, 2,012 at 3 P M at the Columbus Public Library, 3,000 Macon Rd, Columbus, Georgia.
- Saturday ,August 18th 2,012 at 8 P M, at the Court Yard at the Marriott, 3019 Kensington Court, Albany Georgia.
- Sunday, August 19th at 2 P M. we will be at the Live Oak Library at 2,002 Bull St. Savannah, Georgia.
- Sunday, August 19th at 7: P M. at the Holiday Inn Express, Augusta, Georgia.
- Monday, August 20th 2,012 at 4 P M at the Oconee County Library, 1080 Experiment Station Road, Watkinsville, Georgia.
- Tuesday, August 2,012, 5 p m at the Rome Floyd Library, 205 Riverside Parkway, Rome, Georgia.
- Wednesday, August 22nd 2,012 at five P M we will be at the Collins Hill Public Library, 455 Camp Perrin Road, Lawrenceville, Georgia
- Thursday, August 23, 2,012 at 4 P M Cowetta Public Library 85 Literay Lane, Newnan, Georgia.
If you chose not to buy the workbook on our ticket site. We still invite you to go on to the ticket site and GO TO "ORDER NOW" get a free invitation pass to the seminar. You can request as many passes as you need. However, those who purchase the Super Justice Workbook will have priority seating and admitance over those who have free entrance passes.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Please do not call any of the venues that we are hosting our seminar. They are not assigned any responsibility in providing information about our seminar and do not appreciate the distraction from their regular services.