A Junior Journalis Project is designed to foster a love for media, news and information disemmination through the eyes of today's youth. Student selected for this awesome opportunity work with FOX News Hartford's producers, editors, and camera crew to provide professional experience and guidnace while learning new skills in the field of MASS Communication.
Students can submit an applicationfrom 10 years through 21, but must meet the following criteria:
1. Nosey - always interested in other folks matters - but can take direction learning to do this right
2. Loves to investigate and find out who's telling the truth. The truth exists (smile)
3. Enjoys talking to others (on and off camera) and afterwards able to write about what was discussed
4. 2 Recomendations from teachers or others relating to reading, researching and writing
5. Can meet deadlines regularly - NO EXCUSES
If you meet these baseline requirements, please join us for 2017 Junior Journalist Project. We would love to have you.