DOVIA New Orleans Quarterly Meeting! We hope you will join us.
TOPIC: SPECIAL EVENTS
Planning tips from an experienced, special events professional: Debbie Bresler.
Come hear the basics of planning special events! Get a realistic overview of the tasks required and the current economic outlook for organizations thinking about hosting a special event. Debbie is one of the premier special events planners in the area - she knows her stuff!!! Come find out what you need to consider when setting up your next event.
- Wednesday, June 23rd - Noon to 1:30 pm
- Bring your lunch and join us at Ashe' Cultural Arts Center
- We will gather at noon and wrap up at 1:30 pm.
- Dessert will be provided by our meeting host for this quarter.
- Bring a friend to introduce to DOVIA!
- Membership certificates will be distributed at the meeting.
See you there...
FYI - You CAN register to attend the meeting online and bring a check or cash to pay at the door for your dues and/or meeting visitor fee. When you select an attendance option, there is a choice to do it this way.
Questions - Contact Susan Delle Shaffette at email@example.com.
When & Where
DOVIA New Orleans
DOVIA New Orleans is a professional association/networking group for directors and program coordinators of volunteer programs in the Metro New Orleans area. We meet regularly on both the Northshore and in New Orleans. We also host an annual training day for volunteer leaders.