Sustainable Business Alliance / Oakland Grown
One PacificCoast Bank and East Bay Express
Together we'll learn, meet, greet, and eat together to build each other's businesses and strengthen our economic eco-system - from artisans, producers, and manufacturers to wholesalers, retailers, restaurateurs, professionals, and service providers.
Each month, our mixers will have 5 major elements, which we describe in more detail below.
Tuesday July 23, 2013 5:30 - 8:00 pm
Speaker: Lori Bonn & Bill Gallagher, Lori Bonn Jewelry
Member location+ tour: Urban Legend Cellars
Food: Blue Heron Catering
Member advice stand: Jennifer Heller, Artsy Geek
Get tips from your fellow member, whose company excels in Web Design, Graphic Design, Internet Marketing, and Social Media.
FREE for current dues-paying SBA / Oakland Grown members,
$15 for partners with discount code
$20 general public
Sound Provided by: Splendid Productions
More Details About this Monthly Series
Local, Social & Sustainable Business Mixer Series
by Sustainable Business Alliance /Oakland Grown
with One PacificCoast Bank and East Bay Express
5:30 - 8:00pm
Various member locations
Hear from the East Bay's most successful and socially-responsible business leaders and entrepreneurs. How did they grow to where they are now? What are the principles they've followed to be successful? Where are they headed now?
Each month will include 5 main elements to help our members learn, connect and enjoy the evening:
1) A short presentation / Q&A with a successful local business or artisan that gives back to the community and/or environment.
2) A behind-the-scenes tourof a different member location each month (see behind the scenes of your fellow artisans, winemakers, restaurants and more).
3) Free advice from a fellow member- Get a bit of free advice from a fellow member in their area of expertise: social media, accounting, organizing, and more, as they host that month's "Lucy" advice stand.
4) Connections- Lots of time (and some helpful tips) for networking. Connect with fellow members and other like-minded business owners and artisans to grow your business. Help build a strong local economic eco-system from manufacturing to wholesale to retail.
5) Excellent local food and drink, of course!