YOU MUST RSVP SO THAT I CAN CONTACT YOU IN CASE I NEED TO CHANGE LOCATION OR TIME
CANCELLATIONS HAPPEN EVERY WEEK: please sign up for the waitlist if all tickets have been reserved :)
Who? Kids ages 2 and up (RSVP, limited to 10 kids) - spanish speakers, non-spanish speakers, and exceptionally-abled individuals are all welcome to this inclusive environment. Parents are required to be present and highly encouraged to participate!
What and How?
1) Read stories in Spanish (2 or 3)
2) Kids will exchange books by drawing names from a hat.
- each child should bring ONE Spanish or Bilingual book (it does not need to be new but it should be in good condition. You may also bring one where you've provided the translation with a sharpie or cut/pasted text).
- Please wrap the book like a gift! If you want to include a note, message, quote, or picture in the book, that would be wonderful!
3) Snack (please bring a snack to share)
4) Play! (at the playground)