BE SURE TO READ THIS PAGE, ESPECIALLY THE "PRE-REQUISITES" SECTION
Classes are limmited to 10 students to ensure each student can ask questions and so we can offer a quality teaching experience.
ExpressJS is by-far the most popular framework paired with Node for web servers. In this class, we'll cover Express basics as well as intermediate and advanced Node topics.
Pre-Requisites (You must know these)
We will do more classes in the future at various skill levels. However, it's important to come to each class with an appropriate amount of knowledge. This talk is intermediate level JS and it's expected that attendees have a minimum of this knowledge before they attend:
- A strong understanding of callbacks.
- A strong understanding of functions, arguments, parameters
- A strong understanding of Objects (Mostly object literals)
- An ability to use command-line with Git (And understand GitHub)
- An ability to use command-line with NPM
You must also bring your own wifi-ready computer and have your code-editor installed, and know how to use it :) You are responsible for your own computer setup and having NPM and Git installed already.
* * * Be sure to be at least 20 minutes early to register. The class will start at exaclty 10am * * *