JS 101- LinkedIn Advanced @ Chapelwood in February
Wednesday, February 19, 2014 from 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM (CST)
Have you been using LinkedIn to build a network and marketing yourself but wonder how to take it to the next level? In this fast-paced class, we'll go over best practices with a "live" demo in LinkedIn, to show you how to optimize your profile to be found by recruiters, continue to build a strong network, and conduct in-depth research on industries, companies and people.This advanced class will include:
- Identifying your keywords and where to put them into your profile
- Contact tricks to use LinkedIn with a free account
- How to build Target Company lists
- How recruiters are using LinkedIn
- Important Pre-work
Since this event will be fast-paced and in-depth, this class is NOT for job seekers who are just getting started on LinkedIn. Required pre-work includes attendance of a more introductory overview of the site. Two ways to get this introduction are:
- Previous attendance of a Beginning LinkedIn Training session (through JS101) OR
- Please attend an official 101 webinar, hosted by LinkedIn every Wednesday at 1 CST that is free. Visit www.learn.linkedin.com/training for further information; note that you must sign up at least 24 hours in advance.
NOTE: Because the class will be interactive, the size is limited to 20 people. If you’d like to bring your laptop to work on your own LinkedIn during the class, wi-fi will be available.
When & Where
Take a look at our Company Bio Section to meet some of our insctrutors!