San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The Joy of Wellness is a free, day long event for community seniors on April 29, 2017 presented by the Senior Center of Greater Richmond at the Battery Park Christian Church. Join us and more than 125 community seniors to focus on senior health with four topics which resonnate with many seniors:
- The Aging Foot presented by Dr. Mitchell Waskin of the Foot and Ankle Center
- Reconstructive Surgery of the Hip and Knee presented by Dr. Coliin A. Mudrick of Joint Replacement Team at Tuckhoe Orthopedics
- The Power and Absolute Fun of Moving with Cynthia Thomas-Rustin, CPT, World Fitness Dance Academy,LLC.
- Appealing and Tasty Nutrition, Called Food
This Saturday event will also give 15 exclusive sponsors and vendors an opportunity to:
- Meet and greet 125 area seniors throughout the day
- Provide 1 piece of literature for the Joy of Wellness Event Attendee Bag (provided by April 7th)
- Award your own drawing prize to a lucky winner (awarded after lunch is served and through rest of event)
- Submit a listing for our Event Resource Guide (by April 7th)
For more information contact us at: 804-353-3171 or SeniorCenterRVA@gmail.com
Seniors can register at https://joyofwellness.eventbrite.com
Carolyn Comerford, Senior Center of Greater Richmond A 501c3 Non-Profit Organization
Save This Event
When & Where
Senior Center of Greater Richmond
The Senior Center of Greater Richmond is a 501c3 membership organization based in the Richmond Region. As a virtual center, it meets in multiple partner locations in the greater Richmond area, including: Peter Paul Development Center in Church Hill, Battery Park Christian Church in Northside, Richmond's First Baptist Church in the Museum District and the Arbors in South Richmond.
The Senior Center of Greater Richmond provides more than 180 activities each month for its more than 200 members. This event is one of several presented by the Senior Center of Greater Richmond for community seniors.
The Senior Center is open to seniors who are 50 and up who are independent and active. Contact us for more information: 804-353-3171 or by email: SeniorCenterRVA@gmail.com