Actions and Detail Panel
Journalism and Silicon Valley: The Balance of Power
Wed, March 29, 2017, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM PDT
Join Columbia University's Tow Center for Digital Journalism on March 29 for an evening discussion on Journalism and Silicon Valley: The Balance of Power, examining the rapidly evolving relationship between journalism and technology.
- Joaquin Alvarado, CEO for The Center for Investigative Reporting
- Emily Bell, Director of the Tow Center for Digital Journalism, Columbia University
- Jay Hamilton, Hearst Professor of Communication and the Director of the Journalism Program, Stanford University
- Clara Jeffery, Editor-in-chief at Mother Jones
- Nicco Mele, Director of the Shorenstein Center on Media, Politics and Public Policy, Harvard University
- Justin Osofsky, VP - Global Operations & Media Partnerships, Facebook
- Nicholas Thompson, Editor-in-chief at Wired
The panel discussion will be followed by a reception. RSVP is required as space is limited; please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.