Twisted Throttle is easily accessible off of I-95 at 570 Nooseneck Hill Rd., Exeter, RI.
There will be food, demonstrations, presentations, and entertainment galore. Stunt rider Chris "Teach" McNeil will share the stage with the Rhode Island Trials Riders and many more. You can take part in our annual Slow Race, have your bike's horsepower and torque measured by Robs Dyno (fee), and learn about all aspects of motorcycling by attending presentations given throughout the day and by talking with our vendors. You may even win a door prize. You can also take a tour of our new modern 27,000 square foot facility that includes a retail store, warehouse, installation bays, tire changing services, and prototyping workshop.
Joining us will be:
- Stunt rider Chris "Teach" McNeil
- Rhode Island Trials Club - riding demonstartions
- Pine Barren Adventure School presentations
- BMW Motorcycle Owners of America (BMW MOA)
- Rob's Dyno Service - Taking appointments HERE
- and many more
Our list of vendors will grow. Stay tuned!
More information at TwistedThrottle.com