On March 13th, 100 of us will come together in Austin to bring the #Blogchat format offline. We'll be discussing this topic: "What can company bloggers learn from personal bloggers?" And just as we do on Twitter, we'll have an open discussion about this topic at the Social Media Clubhouse. So bring your smartitude and join us!
- The first is Ken Lingad, who is the CEO of 1680PR, which is also the MAIN sponsor of #Blogchat at SXSW.
- The second co-host is Richard Binhammer of Dell. Richard is one of the most respected people in the corporate social media world, and thanks to Dell for being the Technology sponsor for #Blogchat at SXSW.
- The third co-host for #Blogchat at SXSW is Shannon Paul. Shannon is the Social Media Manager for Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan, and she is a former #Blogchat co-host, in fact her #Blogchat session last October remains one of most popular ones to date!
- 4:00-5:00pm - Meet and greet with sponsors, co-hosts and attendees
- 5:00-6:00pm - #Blogchat at SXSW!
When & Where
Social Media Clubhouse
Social Media Clubhouse is produced by Social Media Club, a global organization focused on bringing people and organizations interested in social media together to learn from one another in monthly events. Follow us at http://socialmediaclub.org and http://socialmediaclubhouse.com.
Social Media Club is a registered 501(c)6 non profit with chapters in over 200 cities and a reach of over 100,000 people in 47 countries.