"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten" - Tony Robbins. Why is it that some people can generate so much success in their lives and still find reasons not to be happy, while others less fortunate can discover a tremendous amount of fulfillment despite their hardship and pain? What makes the difference in the quality of people’s lives? What truly creates an extraordinary life, the kind with the power to turn your dreams into reality?
Join Tony Robbins' team and Financial Services Professional Victor Chavez as they dive into what you must change in your life to be a Peak Performer. Conquer business, individual mastery and live a life of meaning and significance by learning these strategies. Learn how you can finish 2016 on a strong note and create huge momentum for an even better 2017.
LEARN HOW TO:
- Create a strong routine to prepare yourself physically, mentally, and emotionally to maximize your results and achieve your goals
- Two keys that will determine your financial success going into 2017
- Maximize and scale your business from within
- Activate the driving force that moves you to action and results
- Move through limitations toward resourcefulness
- Cultivate a state of mental strength to overcome barriers
- Embrace the power of focus to improve productivity
Peak Performance Strategist: Dragan advises and consults with Fortune 500 companies, executives, managers and sales professionals in the areas of Peak Performance, leadership, organizational behavior, and psychology of achievement and sales. Dragan couples 8 years of sales, consulting, and corporate training expertise to ignite and inspire result-driven trainings, workshop, and success seminars for Robbins Research International. Dragan is an expert at using Anthony Robbins Peak Performance Strategies to get results for the most successful and influential leaders, entrepreneurs, actors, and athletes in the world. Dragan greatest passion is seeing an individual accomplish something they have never thought was possible.
Parking Instructions: The building address is 801 N. Brand Blvd. Glendale, CA 91203. Please park in the parking structure next to Equinox on Monterrey and Brand Blvd.