Join the French Diplomatic, Business & Political Community at its 2016 Fren...
FRENCH WEEK 2016Join the French Diplomatic, Business & Political Community at its 2016 French Week in Lagos, Nigeria. The events are:
a. French Week Economic Summit
b. French Week Gala Dinner
This year’s event being carefully put together, offers you a one-time opportunity to meet and interact with key decision makers of well celebrated brands of French and Nigerian descent. The events will also give you the opportunity to showcase your brand to the international business community.
This year’s Economic Summit will bring together players from the Government and private sector of France and Nigeria with the aim of analyzing the Nigerian business environment. The event has been tagged: PROMOTING FOREIGN DIRECT INVESTMENT IN NIGERIA with key focus on issues like: the Infrastructural challenges for businesses, the ease of doing business in Nigeria, Security Challenges. Accessing finance and repatriation of funds, and corresponding laws that directly and indirectly affect businesses in Nigeria.
The event will also showcase the products and services of French and Nigerian Businesses via a mini-exhibition. The event is expected to have the Governor of Lagos as the special guest of honor and other key government functionaries.
Speakers at the event are:
- MR. BISMARK REWANE, CEO Financial Derivatives Company
- MRS. EME ESSIEN LORE, Country Manager, International Finance Corporation
- MR. OLUSEGUN AWOLOWO-CEO, Nigerian Export Promotion Council
- MR. ANDREW NEVIN, Chief Economist PWC
- MRS. ELVIRA SALLERAS, Partner, Elvira Salleras And Partners
- CHIEF DR. MRS NIKE AKANDE, PRESIDENT, Lagos Chamber Commerce & Industry
- Mr. Herbert WIGWE; FCA Managing Director/CEO, Access Bank Plc
- OTHER PROFESSIONAL PANELIST
ATTENDANCE AND EXHIBITION:
- MEMBERS N15,000
- NON-MEMBERS N20,000
DATE: 21st Nov. 2016
TIME: 10:00AM PROMPT
VENUE: Abora Hall, Eko Hotel and Suites
FRENCH WEEK 2016 GALA-DINNER
This event will climax the French week celebration. The event is expected to bring together representatives from the French Embassy, the French Consulate, Key government functionaries, traditional rulers, representatives from all member companies, etc. As part of the side attraction for the event, there would be a live orchestra playing French and English music at regular intervals, live vocal session, dance and comedy, and showcase of French and Nigerian fashion.
LIST OF DIGNITARIES FOR FRENCH WEEK 2016 GALA DINNER
- Ambassador of France to Nigeria
- Chief Dr. Mrs. Nike Akande, CON- President, Lagos Chamber of commerce and Industry
- Executive Governor of Lagos State
- Consul General of France
- DESMOND ELLIOT- Lagos House of Representative, Surulere constituency.
- FEMI GBAJABIAMILA- Leader, Federal House of Representative.
- ABIKE DABIRI-EREWA- Senior Special Assistant, Foreign Affairs and Diaspora
- TUNDE FOWLER- Federal Internal Revenue Service Chairman.
- ADELEKE MAMORA- speaker, Lagos House of Assembly.
ATTENDANCE OF THE GALA DINNER:
- A table of 10 persons N300,000
- A table of 8 persons N240, 000
- Single seat N30,000
DATE: 25th Nov. 2016
TIME: 7:00pm PROMPT
VENUE: Intercontinental Hotel, Kofo Abayomi Street, VI, Lagos.