Our goal is to bring together professionals in the real estate industry to promote the meaningful exchange of ideas about our business and how best to serve our clientele. We strive to create an environment where creativity flourishes in both the workplace and the marketplace. Our core objective is to secure the right to equal housing opportunities regardless of race, creed, or color.
To service our target market, we ensure training and educational opportunities are available to our entire membership across the many disciplines we represent, providing certifications and special designations in many areas of interest. Our ability to professionally service our client base is the foundation by which we operate.
Our organization was founded in 1939, making it one of the oldest minority trade association in America. Since its inception, we have participated in various meaningful challenges and legislative improvements, to establish fair housing for all. As stated by past president Q. V. Williamson, "A free man's most cherished dream is to own his own home, in the place of his choice." The Empire Board of Realtists, Inc (EBR) continues to dedicate its energies toward making this dream come true. Our motto "Democracy in Housing" truly provides the stimuli and stamina for EBR to remain an important institution in the economic engine of metropolitan Atlanta and the state of Georgia.
- Dual Membership to NAREB
- GREC Approved Real Estate School
- Broker & Salesperson Prelicense courses
- Discounted CE Classes for Members
- Discounted & Free Membership Meetings
- Numerous Educational Offerings for CE Credit
- Affinity Partnerships with discounts codes
- Networking Opportunities
- Dicounted Rates to Local, Regional and National Conferences
- Leadership Training
- Opportunity to serve on Committees
- Commercial Real Estate Council
- Access to Numerous National Affiliate Organizations
- Commercial Investment Division
- Contractors Division
- Homeownership Education Counseling
- NAREB Investment Division
- National Society of Real Estate Appraisers, Inc.
- Sales Division
- Real Estate Management Brokers Institute (REMBI)
- Sales Division
- Women's Council of NAREB
- Young REALTIST Division
Save This Event
When & Where
Empire Board of Realtists, Inc.
A local Chapter of the National Association of Real Estate Brokers.