Join as a Founding Contributor & Seed Funder of the Womensphere Foundation
Tuesday, April 30, 2013 from 10:00 PM to 11:30 PM (EDT)
The Womensphere Foundation is dedicated to creating the future by empowering women and girls to transform our world. (Website: www.womenspherefoundation.org)
Through the Womensphere Foundation, we will leverage Womensphere's resources, media, summits, conferences, partnerships, and all the assets that we have at Womensphere, towards achieving this mission.
The commitment from Womensphere and Analisa Balares:
This year, in addition to leveraging Womensphere's assets, resources, and partnerships, Womensphere will be donating up to 50% of the net proceeds from Womensphere's conferences and events, to seed the Womensphere Foundation.
In the years after, we will be donating up to 50% of the net proceeds from our conferences, media, and events to the Womensphere Foundation.
We invite you to join us in seeding the Womensphere Foundation, and in helping match our efforts and contribution.
Together, we can co-create a world of difference and extraordinary impact.
Please consider being one of the Founding contributors who will seed the Womensphere Foundation.
Founding Level contributors of the Womensphere Foundation - from Founding Supporter level and above - will receive COMPLIMENTARY INVITATION to join us at this September's Womensphere GLOBAL AWARDS DINNER, and will also be invited to special networking/celebration events throughout the year specially created for Founding Contributors.
To date, Founding Contributors include:
- Xerox Research Centre Europe (XRCE) and XRCE Head Dr. Monica Beltrametti (Womensphere Advisory Board Member)
- Joe Michaels - Head of Business Development, MSN, Microsoft (Womensphere Advisory Board Member)
- Jeanne Sullivan - General Partner, Starvest Partners LP (Womensphere Advisory Board Member)
- Elisa Camahort Page - President, Co-Founder, BlogHer.com
We invite your support and partnership as we build these 5 cornerstone initiatives this year.
The Womensphere Foundation has five cornerstone initiatives:
1) We create unique solutions leveraging media, technology, and education, that empower women and girls:
- Creating media and leveraging technology that inspire and empower women and girls worldwide
- Building a global community dedicated to unleashing women’s potential
- Empowering high impact organizations and social entrepreneurs advancing women and girls
- Investing in the education of women and girls through innovative ways
2) We develop and collaborate to develop programs that unleash women’s potential and advance women.
- Women leaders and innovators across all fields and industries
- Women entrepreneurs and social entrepreneurs
- Women in technology
- Women in science and exploration
- Women in arts and music
3) We invest in cultivating and advancing the next generation of women leaders: Emerging women leaders and innovators across all fields; emerging women scientists, technologists, and explorers; emerging women entrepreneurs and social entrepreneurs; and emerging women artists.
4) We mobilize our growing global community to create and implement pilots and scaled interventions towards addressing some of the world’s greatest challenges:
- Empowering women as economic drivers and innovators in society
- Enabling sustainability and development
- Protecting the dignity of women and girls around the world
5) We recognize extraordinary, world-changing leaders and innovators at the Womensphere Global Awards.
Each year, the Womensphere Foundation recognizes extraordinary, world-changing women and men who are creating the future, transforming the world, and advancing the lives and opportunities of women and girls, with the Womensphere Global Awards.
We hope you can join them, and consider being a Founding contibutor seeding the Womensphere Foundation. Thank you!
When & Where
Womensphere (www.womensphere.org) is a global social enterprise and leadership community that convenes, mobilizes, and creates platforms for action - uniting individuals, companies, academic institutions, networks, and NGOs, around the shared purpose of unleashing women's potential and enabling the evolution of women as leaders, innovators, and creators in our global society. Womensphere is led by its Founder and CEO, Analisa Balares, a recognized social innovator, and a World Economic Forum Young Global Leader.