Join our mailing list for the Angel Launch Investor Forum
IF you want a free ticket to Elevate, sign up here and then send email to email@example.com with ELEVATE in subject and we will send you the code.
THIS PAGE IS TO REQUEST INVITE TO JOIN MAILING LIST FOR SILICON VALLEY INVESTMENT FORUM. THIS IS NOT A TICKET.
YOU WILL GET EMAILS FOR SPECIFIC EVENTS
WE OFFER COMP TICKETS TO QUALIFIED INVESTORS
FEES FOR REGULAR REGISTRATION OR PRESENTING A PITCH WILL BE SEND OUT BY EMAIL
Contact: Zahava Stroud 310 621-6850 Zahava@AngelLaunch.com
ABOUT SILICON VALLEY INVESTOR FORUM
Angel Launch invites you to demo, sponsor or speak at our next event, Silicon Valley Investor Forum. If your firm wants to submit a speaker from your staff or clients, or consider sponsorship, details are below. This event will connect investors to exceptional high growth startups and public companies along with experts addressing successful investment strategies.
Angel Launch has produced hundreds of events in Silicon Valley and Los Angeles connecting startups and high growth public companies to early and mid stage investors. Invited investors include: angels, VCs, corporate, academic, and early stage and emerging growth companies, researchers, incubators and service providers.
We offer comp tickets to qualified investors; and will select presenting companies seeking funds from the global marketplace. We expect 200-300 attendees at this event.
We focus on issues relevant to startups such as sales, marketing, attracting funding, exit strategies, forming partnerships, and management, with a focus on tech based industries. Over 20,000 investors and companies have attended our events in the last two years with glowing reviews.
INVESTORS WHO WILL ATTEND
This event is free to qualified investors. This invitation-only event will attract accredited investors, high net worth individuals, and institutional investors who focus on pre or post IPO companies. Our team will vet all investors..
Qualified investors eligible for comp tickets include:
• Angels, VCs, private equity, Institutional investors
• Banking, trading and brokerage firms
• Buy and sell side analysts
• Family offices, wealth managers, hedge funds, portfolio and wealth managers
PRESENTING COMPANIES PITCHING TO INVESTORS
We will feature at least 50 presenting companies from startups and publicly held companies: Presenters hold private meetings with tables setup during the day. Presenters and sponsors can also set up meetings with investors for one on one meetings. Companies seeking funding will select a presentation spot ranging from 5 to 30 minutes in a formal setting. Each session will be followed by 30 minutes in a breakout room with demo table for informal questions and answers.
All presenters or sponsors can arrange one-on-one meetings with investors in the meeting room. We end with a networking cocktail reception.
WE HAVE THESE PRESENTING OPPORTUNITIES FOR PRE IPO STARTUPS AND PRIVATE COMPANIES:
- About to Launch or Early Startup
Seeking seed funding or Series A
Annual revenues under $10M
- Emerging or Mid stage Startup
Seeking Series A-C or later stage financing
Annual revenues of $10M-$50M
Demonstrates revenue potential
- High Growth or Private Company
Annual Revenues over $50M
Not required but could consider IPO in 12-24 months
- Post IPO Public Companies seeking growth
Microcap under 500M in revenue
Over 500M in revenue
Presenting tracks will be divided into these categories:
- Life Science and Physical Science
Biotech, Life Science, Devices, Diagnostics, Drug Discovery, Health Care, Health IT, Pharma, Mining, Natural Resources, Energy, Aerospace
Internet, software, chips, hardware, services, mobile, apps, enterprise, telecom, mobile, chips, semiconductors, SaaS, Security, networking, defense, aerospace, automotive.
- Retail and Consumer Products and Services (Non Tech)
Consumer and Retail Goods, Products and Services (food and beverage, hospitality, apparel, home furnishings, hardware, retail, transportation, entertainment and media)
TYPES OF COMPANIES THAT WILL APPLY TO PRESENT:
- Apparel and consumer goods
- Biotech, life science, health IT, and drug development
- Consumer goods and services
- Educational Technologies
- Energy, Natural Resources, and Clean Tech
- Enterprise and business services
- Financial Services
- Food products and services
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Internet and digital media
- IP Services
- Manufacturing, industrial and fabrication
- Media and entertainment
- Mobile apps and devices
- Natural resources and mining
- Professional services
- Retail and consumer products
- Semiconductors, chips, electronics
- Software, IT, Networking. Infrastructure
- Telecom and Mobile
We offer sponsorship opportunities based on your interests and are pleased to customize your package. Demo tables include WiFi and electrical outlets.
Want more info? Contact us here: Zahava Stroud 310 621-6850 Zahava@AngelLaunch.com
Private Meetings in Meeting Room
All sponsors above $1495 receive a table in the meeting room with a round table and seating with your company name and a number.. During the day you can hold meetings with investors or presenters. We will provide you with a meeting system in advance so you can arrange your own meetings. You are free to set your own meetings for a different time period..
SPONSOR BENEFITS DEPEND ON PACKAGE LEVEL
- You are featured as presenting sponsor on homepage of website
- keynote or panel with speakers you provide to general session
- Speaker on panel or workshop during breakout track
- Judge in venture forum
- Demo Table at all events
- Logo/link on web page and email announcements
- 200 word company description in Program Guide, with contact info
- Attendee list (full contact info, opt-in)