John Maxwell’s Intentional Living: Choosing a Life That Matters
John Maxwell’s "Intentional Living: Choosing a Life That Matters" Mastermind Group
Our exclusive mastermind group will meet Thursday evenings from 8:00-9:30 PM EST for 6 weeks (Dec 15th - Jan 19th).
Your life is more than just becoming a success story. Are you on the path to living a life of significance? A life of significance requires us to be consistently intentional every day. Every major accomplishment that's ever been achieved started with a first step. You can only accomplish your goals in life by getting started…and taking action today!
Join us on this 6 week journey as we discover how significance is attainable and the steps to take to becoming someone who lives with intention.
Our class is based on principles in the book “Intentional Living” by New Your Times best-selling author Dr. John C. Maxwell; we will explain how to live your life with intention. As a leader, your life matters and it is time to write your story.
You will learn:
- How to discover your purpose in life
- The difference between good intentions and intentional living
- To identify the one thing that adds the most value to your life
- To live the ten steps to significance
- How to live daily with the end in mind
- December 15th, 22nd, 29th, January 5th, 12th, & 19th
- 8:00 PM to 9:30 PM
- Teleseminar (Registered participants will receive phone number and passcode)
- All sessions are recorded and emailed to participants
- Admission and teaching materials
- Access to the 30 Day Journey (daily video lessons taught by John Maxwell)
- Intentional Living Book
- 1 free coaching session
- Total value over $500
- Only $349
Hurry! Space is limited!
Enjoy this video clip - Be a “navigator” in your life. Chart your own course! Join John and Edward Reed for a special Minute With Maxwell on the word, “navigator."