Job Search Questions & Answers Webinar
Tuesday, September 5, 2017 from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Job Search Questions& Answers Webinar
The Job Search Questions & Answers Webinar is an ongoing meeting of job seekers from around the U.S. to get their job search questions answered. People come in at any time and leave whenever they've won a job with the salary and benefits they desired.
This webinar meets every Tuesday night from 6:30 - 8:30 PM EST and the next session is November 29. Once you register, we'll email you the webinar link that includes the day and time as a reminder. Come join us, ask questions, get breakthrough answers from the career coach moderator and your fellow attendees that will help you Win a Job Fast!
To Register and Get the Webinar Link, click on the below link:
The questions job seekers ask generally cover all aspects of the job search process, including:
1. Identify Your Work Related Achievements so you can effectively sell yourself to potential
2. Create an Achievement Based Resume using the achievement identified in item.
3. Develop a Powerful Cover Letter to accompany your resume.
4. Learn How to Get Your Resume/Cover Letter directly to the Hiring Manager so you have a better
chance of getting an interview.
5. Target Your Top 20 Companies so you focus your job search efforts on companies that are right
6. Prepare a Job Search Action Plan that will guide your job search efforts and Work with
someone who will hold you accountable for your plan so you reach your goals
7. Master the Art of Face to Face Networking since approximately 80% of jobs are secured
8. Create a Powerful LinkedIn Profile with rich ontent & an extensive set of Keywords
- IInclude lots of keywords relate to your desired job) so your profile has compelling content and shows up on page 1 of HR, Recruiter, and Hiring Manager searches in LinkedIn.
9. Get the Maximum Value from LinkedIn - Learn how to find champions in your target 20
- Give you insider information about the company culture, the hiring manager and his/her major challenges, problems and new initiatives
- Get salary information for the job you’re seeking.
- Bring your resume to the hiring manager with a referral to you’re on top of the pile of resume and get an interview.
10. Learn How to Ace the Job Interview so you get a job offer.
11. 11. Create a 30-60-90 Day Plan to break an interview tie between several finalists.
12. Master the Art of Salary Negotiations so you get the best salary and benefits
13.Learn How to Keep the Job You’re Won using simple and effective strategies.
14.Navigate a Major Career Change so you can identify what your ideal career and
develop a realistic plan and schedule for achieving it.
15.Learn how to keep the job you’ve won.
Save This Event
When & Where
Training Tamer Inc.
Training Tamer provides training, coaching and support services for job seekers to help them win a job fast, including LinkedIn training.. We also provide hands-on training for Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Project as well as Internet Browsers, and Email.