Job News USA Mega Job Fair
MEGA Career Fair Tuesday December 13th, 10am to 2pm
Hundreds of Jobs - 30+ companies
DoubleTree by Hilton SeaWorld
10100 INTERNATIONAL DRIVE, ORLANDO, FL 32821
PLEASE PRE-REGISTER NOW at WWW.JOBNEWSORLANDO.COM
Veteran Friendly jobs available!!!!!!
FREE resume review!!!!
The doors will open promptly at 10am, If you have pre-registered online please print it out and bring it with you for immediate access into the event. Parking & Admission are free. PROFESSIONAL DRESS IS REQUIRED!
Sponsored by: Diamond Resorts International and Holiday Inn Club Vacations
In-Partnership: Career Source Central Florida (and Veterans Division)
Over 30+ total companies attending, including:
• Diamond Resorts International
• Orange Lake Resorts/Holiday Inn Club Vacations
• Universal Orlando Resorts
• The Grove Resort and Spa
• Hilton Grand Vacations Club
• World Wide Vacations
• Marriot Vacation Club
• Orange County Florida Government Facilities Management
• Mears Transportation
• MasterCorp Inc.
• Jasper Contractors
• Bags Inc.
• MV Transportation
• Aspire Health Partners
• Bluegreen Vacations
• United States Tennis Association
• Massey Services
• Central Florida Cable Communications
• Aflac Regional Office of Steve & Lisa Perry
• Roadmaster Driver's School
• CNS Healthcare
• New Horizons Learning Center
• LaSalle Computer Learning
• AArrow Sign Spinners
Some of the positions available include:
- Diamond Resorts International are looking for Sales, Marketing, Operations, Customer Service, Call Center, and Administrative
- Orange Lake Resorts/Holiday Inn Club Vacations is hiring for Off Property Marketing, In-House Marketing, Sales Consultants, Contract Processors, Administrative, and Housekeeping.
- Universal Orlando Resorts which will be hiring for Sales, Security, Transportation, Culinary, Attractions, and Food Service.
- The Grove Resort which will be hiring for Bartenders, Servers, Maintenance Engineers, Spa Front Desk, Nail Technicians, Front Desk, Recreation Attendants, Bellman/Doorman, Dishwashers, and Cooks
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club has open positions for Outbound Vacation Sales, Inbound Vacation Sales, Direct Sales – Inside Sales Executive, Customer Care Representative, and Reservations Activation Agent
- World Wide Vacations will be looking for Call Center Vacation Planners
- Marriot Vacation Club is hiring Inbound Sales and Outbound Sales
- Orange County Florida Government Facilities Management is seeking Administrative Specialist, HVAC Mechanic, Operations Technician, Senior Operations Technician, and Mail Clerk
- Mears Transportation is looking for Motor Coach Operator, Cashier, Customer Service Agent, Cashier, Disney Magic Express Representative, Shuttle Van Drivers, Motor Coach Cleaner, Mechanics, and more!
- MasterCorp, Inc. will be hiring for Housekeeper and Housekeeping Supervisor.
- Jasper Contractors is seeking Outside Sales Representatives and Field Sales Managers
- Bags Inc. is hiring for Valet Attendant, Wheelchair Attendant, Luggage Assistant, Remote Airline Check-in Agent, Security Officer, and Dispatcher.
- MV Transportation is looking for Non CDL Drivers.
- Aspire Health Partners has open positions for Behavioral Health Technician, RN, LPN, Assessment Specialists, Senior Counselors, and Therapists,
- Bluegreen Vacations will be hiring for Call Transfer (Inbound Sales) Associate, Inbound Reservationists, Outbound Reservationist, Customer Service Associates and Confirmation Associate
- United States Tennis Association will be looking for Full Time and Part Time Administrative Assistant, Director of Junior Play, Publicity Associate, and Internships
- Massey Services will be hiring for Sales, Manager Trainees, and Service Technicians
- Aflac Regional Office of Steve & Lisa Perry are looking for Agents.
- AArrow Sign Spinners are looking for sign spinners
- Roadmaster Driver’s School will be seeking candidates for their 16 day CDL Training and more
- CNS Healthcare is looking for participants
- LaSalle Computer Learning Center is looking for future students
- New Horizons is looking for future students
TIPS TO HELP YOU GET HIRED!
-Pre-Register online at www.jobnewsorlando.com , print it out and bring it with you to avoid the lines
-Bring 50 copies of your resume (yes you need to have a resume)
-Dress for a Job Interview -- many of the companies will interview and even hire on the spot so you want to make a good first impression!
-Ask the Hiring Manager at each booth for a business card with their contact information on it so you can follow up with them
-The most important question to ask is always "When can I start?!"
*Booth space is still available and employers can call Jeff at 407-506-1800 for additional information.*