Please join us for the Junior League of Richmond's Book and Author Luncheon! You will have the opportunity to hear our featured authors speak in a short moderated Q and A session, meet the authors, purchase books,and have shorter lines for author autographs all while supporting the community work of the Junior League of Richmond!
- Erica Armstrong Dunbar- "Never Caught: The Washingtons' Relentless Pursuit of Their Runaway Slave Ona Judge"
- Melissa Clark – “Dinner: Changing the Game”
- Kate White – “The Secrets You Keep”
- David Leite – “Notes on a Banana; A Memoir of Food, Love, and Manic Depression”
- Sally Mott Freeman – “The Jersey Brothers”
- Michelle Gable – “The Book of Summer”
And returning as our resident emcee and host- Bob Deans!
We will also feature the Junior League's very own Anne Poarch and her debut book of poems " Flight: Of Butterflies, Robins and Other Winged Dreams"!
Doors will open at 12pm and lunch will begin at 12:30pm.
When you check out you will be able to pre-purchase books by our featured authors and to make seat requests. Please note that seating requests are not guaranteed!
If you are would like to purchase both a luncheon AND dinner ticket, please go to the Dinner page by clicking here.
If you would like to purchase tickets by check, please send your check (payable to the Junior League of Richmond, contact information, guest names, and any specific requests to:
Book and Author Tickets
205 West Franklin Street
Richmond, VA 23220
Questions? Call (804) 643-4886 x11.