Richmond's premiere literary event!
In our 72nd year we will host 6 amazing authors! We are excited to announce the author panel:
- Erica Armstrong Dunbar- "Never Caught: The Washingtons' Relentless Pursuit of Their Runaway Slave Ona Judge"
- Melissa Clark – “Dinner: Changing the Game”
- Kate White – “The Secrets You Keep”
- David Leite – “Notes on a Banana; A Memoir of Food, Love, and Manic Depression”
- Sally Mott Freeman – “The Jersey Brothers”
- Michelle Gable – “The Book of Summer”
And returning as our resident emcee and host- Bob Deans!
We will also feature the Junior League's very own Anne Poarch and her debut book of poems " Flight: of Butterflies, Robins and Other Winged Dreams"
Door Open at 6:00pm with cash bar and book sales and dinner starts at 7pm.
If also purchasing a luncheon ticket, please do so through the Merchandise tab. Luncheon seating is not available through EventBrite and will be assigned.
If you only wish to purchase a luncheon ticket, please go the luncheon event page HERE.
If you would like to purchase tickets by check, please refer to the ticket pricing on the Tickets page. Your chek (made payable to the Junior League of Richmond), contact information and guest names may be sent to:
Book and Author Tickets
205 West Franklin Street
Richmond, VA 23220
Seating will be assigned according to the date of your check arrival. Questions? Call (804) 643- 4886 x11.