Jivamukti Yoga Sessions with Pandora
Weekly Event - Every Tuesday: 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM (EDT)
New York, NY
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
What do YOU, Sting and Madonna have in common? You all practice Jivamukti Yoga! Pandora invites you to a series of private sessions.
Jivamukti Yoga is a vigorously physical and intellectually stimulating practice. Vanity Fair credits it as the style that "made yoga cool and hip".
- "I'm new to yoga. Can I still come?" Absolutely. This class is tailored to all levels.
- "What do I bring?" Just comfy yoga or workout clothes
- "Where's class?" Barefoot Tiger Studio: 1026 Sixth Avenue, Suite 302 South (b/w 38th and 39th Streets)
- "When's class?" Tuesday evenings from 6:30 - 7:30pm in April
- "Who's teaching?" Former media girls-turned-yoginis, Ali Van Putten and Jen (Jones) Kluczkowski of Well Fed NYC. They loved Jivamukti so much, they took a break from media to become certified teachers. Now they teach for their friends, colleagues and clients!
- Head home with a healthy "light bite" from Well Fed NYC
- This private class format allows for personal attention and lots of hands-on adjustments
- We'll rock out to music synched with the rythm of class, courtesy of Pandora
1026 6th Ave
Turn work upside down. Literally. Pop-Up Yoga is a powerful group and life coaching experience using the teachings of yoga.