San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Monthly Chapter Meeting is open to all is from 9:30 am until 1:00 pm.
Make your content work overtime!
This session provides you with an onslaught of ideas to help you re-purpose your existing content into multiple products, promotions, and, ultimately, profits.
Jill Schiefelbein takes you through 20 different ways to transform your content and provides you with strategies to help up-sell your newly-conceptualized products using case studies that have been successful in her business and in the businesses she serves.
Come prepared to analyze and dissect your keynote presentation or training session and walk away with ideas for implementation.
By attending this session, participants will:
- Learn strategies for dissecting a presentation into multiple parts for products and promotions.
- Generate multiple ideas for re-purposing existing content into profit-yielding items.
- Be able to provide options to clients and audience members who “want more” of you without physically having to be there!
Bonus Workshop with Jill Schiefelbein
The Bonus Workshop is only open to Professional Members, Current ProTrack Participants, and NSA NW Candidates.
Time: 2:00 - 4:00pm - We start promptly at 2pm.
Increase Your YouTube Presence and Design Your (Next) Video Series
- Want to know how to grow your YouTube views and get found in search results?
- How about how to understand how YouTube statistics work?
- Need a roadmap for increasing YouTube traffic?
- Want to make a plan for your (next) video series?
If you answered YES to any or all of those questions, you need to attend this lab!
Our lab leader knows how to demystify YouTube for speakers (and breaks it down in terms even the YouTube beginner can understand). In 2012 she launched a 52-video series that now has over 650,000 views and has landed her syndication deals with Entrepreneur and other outlets, providing an additional revenue stream, increased visibility, and partnership opportunities.
If you attend (and are a good student) you’ll walk away from this lab and be able to…
- Understand how YouTube directs traffic to your videos.
- Grow your YouTube views and get noticed in search results with unique and universal descriptions.
- Identify keywords to increase visibility and make a roadmap for improving the views on your existing videos.
- Create a plan for a new video series and make a plan for execution.
Plus, everyone who attends will get a worksheet with links to additional resources to help you continue to hone your YouTubeskills beyond the lab.
Event details: http://www.nsanorthwest.org/event/february-2017-jill-schiefelbeins-20-ways-to-re-purpose-your-content-for-publicity-and-profit
BONUS VALUE - TOP 10
Save This Event
When & Where
A community of profesional speakers expanding influence and growing their business.