Join us for a relaxing escape – for approximately 2 hours, leaving behind that long list of things to do. Let’s have some fun while we learn to make jewelry. Stringing beads allow you to stay in the moment - a wonderful way to relax and meditate. Sip on a glass of wine as you learn how to make a genuine gemstone bracelet. Experience the satisfaction of seeing your completed design as you gently touch your handmade bracelet on your arm and feel the energy that vibrates, resonates, heals and soothes. “Talking Stones” …Let the stones talk to you!
1. You will learn how to string a bracelet using design principles.
2. You will learn how to select quality beading wire.
3. You will learn how to complete your bracelet using crimp beads and attaching them to a clasp.
4. You will learn about the basic tools you need for jewelry design.
5. You will use the above principles to repair jewelry you have at home that you no longer wear because it is broken.
6. You will learn about gemstones, their metaphysical stories, and the ones that you just might need.
7. We will provide tips along the way that will prepare you for your journey in the world of jewelry making and repair.
Supplies (included in cost):
1. Written instructions.
2. An assortment of bead packs from which you can select to design your bracelet.
3. Stringing wire, crimp beads and clasps.
Note: We will provide tools for you to use during the class.