Actions and Detail Panel
JCTC Downtown Campus Visit
Tue, April 18, 2017, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EDT
Jefferson Community & Technical College - Office of Admissions
What to bring:
- First time college students who have already applied may bring copies of their ACT, and/or Compass test scores. High School transcripts should be sent after high school graduation.
- Transfer students may bring an official (sealed) copy of their completed college transcript, and
- Visiting students may bring a visiting student letter (or letter of good standing) from the admissions office at their home institution.
Where to meet and park:
Tours scheduled on weekdays: meet in the lobby of the Jefferson Education Center, 200 W. Broadway.
**For Saturday tours only - meet in the lobby of the Health Sciences Hall, 110 W. Chestnut St.
For tours on weekdays:
- Metered parking is located off 2nd Street near the Jefferson Education Center Building
- Limited parking is available in the Jefferson Education Building Garage on the 1st floor
**Do not park in McDonald’s parking lot. **
For tours on Saturday: Parking is available in the JCTC Student Lot.